Here are some important tips to help you save time and money!
1. Repair leaking and/or dripping faucets immediately. A small or large leak/drip will be expensive, waste gallons of water, and can cause property damage.
2. Toilets can leak from the base, tank, or the supply lines. To prevent expense, wasting water, or damage to property have any leak fixed immediately. The toilet tank can be checked for leaks by placing a few drops of food coloring in the tank. Check the toilet bowl in approximately one hour to see if the cored drops have leaked from the tank to
3. To maintain and clean the garbage disposal run ice cubes in the disposal occasionally. Never place large, hard, or solid food items in the disposal. Never place cooking or fatty oils down the disposal.
4. Use strainers on bathroom and kitchen drains. Clean the strainers frequently.
5. Using some store bought drain openers that you can buy from the store may cause damage to drainpipes and won't work as effectively. If the drain is clogged, call us to snake your drain, do not let the stoppage build up. We sell maintenance drain products that are safe for your pipes and the environment.
6. Use white vinegar to clean fixtures annually; this prevents hard water build up.
7. A whole house water softener helps reduce the hard water build up. Hard water decreases the life of faucets and fixtures.
8. It is not wise to drain your old water heater, as it may create leaks at the drain bib. New water heaters self